Why Super Spray Foam?
1. It insulates your roof Reducing heat loss through the roof by up to 98%.
2. It helps to protect against freezing pipes. Eliminating freezing drafts through the roof
3. It reduces condensation. By stabilising roof temperature.
4. It’s light but strong. Weighing less than 2lbs per square metre.
5. It transforms your cold, dusty, dirty loft into usable space.
6. Comprehensive warranty Insulation Foam System comes with a transferable 25 warranty.
The insulation in your home can impact many areas of your life.
• Save Money – Noreus spray foam insulation system is a premium product that pays for itself quickly.
• Save on energy bills – Super spray foam insulation can help you save on heating and cooling costs by up to 50%. By providing r-value insulation as well as air sealing, it cuts your home’s energy loss.
• Reduce heating – You may be able, if you wish, to reduce the size of your heating equipment, saving installation or replacements costs.
• Investing in insulation that can create an air barrier and minimise random air leaks can deliver fast payback, and buyers may be willing to pay more for a home with lower energy costs.
• By air sealing your home, you can help block pollutants that can affect your health.
• Reduce dangers of respiratory distress – allergies, asthma, and certain chemical sensitivities can be caused by natural airborne irritants.
• Minimise pollutants – dust and dirt, mould and moisture, exhaust fumes, and carbon monoxide are reduced by air sealing, to keep your home and air clean.
• Protect against mould growth – minimising the flow of random airborne moisture entering your home help you protect against mould growth that may lead to conditions such as asthma and allergies and cause symptoms such as itchy eyes, sneezing, and coughing.
Be Comfortable • Air sealing your home Using Super spray foam insulation creates a cocoon effect, increasing the comfort of your home. • Reduce draughts – a home without spray foam insulation can lose enough air each day to fill one or two blimps. • Avoid hot and cold spots – seal between heated/cooled living spaces and unconditioned spaces such as garages and basements, to maintain even temperatures throughout your home. • Reduce noise – Noreus’s open-cell spray foam can help reduce sound from noisy indoor rooms such as media rooms and laundry rooms and outdoor noises as road traffic, air traffic, playgrounds and transferred noise such as flushing toilets.
Protect Your Home You want your home to last a long time – Super spray foam insulation can help.
• Protect against moisture – 99% of the moisture that enters your home is carried in the air. You can reduce the amount of moisture that gets into your home, and the mould and moisture damage that can come from it, by air sealing the roof or walls with super spray foam insulation. • Keep pests out – Noreus spray foam insulation does not provide a source of food for rodents, insects and vermin. It also doesn’t make for good nests, and as a solid material it’s difficult to pass through, helping protect your home from unwanted inhabitants. • Structural Integrity – Depending on your application, and the product you choose, Noreus can offer extra structural stability to your walls which can’t be achieved using other traditional forms of insulation.
For a free non obligatory survey and quote email or phone 01785 330749.